Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October 17, 2007 - Nap Stripping

Today I put the boys down for their nap at the normal time. They played and played. I went up and checked on them, told them not to jump in their cribs and to go night night. They played and played. Finally I went into their room, only to find Nick in his diaper, having taken his shirt and shorts off, and Ben in his shirt and diaper, having taken his shorts off too. They were quite proud of themselves and had obviously had a fun time.

By this time, it was time for lunch so I dressed them and fed them their lunch. Afterwards, I put them back to bed and quickly went to look for Nick's Ya Ya. I was only gone for maybe 3 minutes for so and returned to find both boys once again without their shorts and Nick without his diaper. I put his diaper back on backwards so hopefully that won't happen again. They are still sleeping and we are now in the middle of a really bad thunderstorm so I am signing off.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

yeah, you definitely don't want to leave off the diaper too long. funny kids.