Tuesday, October 23, 2007

October 23, 2007 - The Dad's Birthday

Today is the husband's birthday! YAY!!!! AND he comes home today! YAY!! We have really missed him and can't wait to have him back.

For his birthday, I bought him a really neat picture frame, for a picture of the boys, although I don't have a good picture of the two of them together to put into it yet. It is really getting hard to take their picture these days. I really like the candid pics but they are not as easy to sneak up on and, as soon as they see the camera, they run up to me, wanting to see the pictures I have taken. They are really NOT into posing for a picture at all. I tried to get them to sit on the couch together yesterday but it was just not happening. I'm sure I will get one eventually. For now, I put a picture of Dancer and Zoe into the frame:). (those are our cats:).

No comments: