Thursday, October 11, 2007

October 11, 2007 - Sweet Wedding Memories

Just after I posted the detailed post of our trip to Arizona, I remembered another significant thing we did. Before we left Tucson, we stopped by the resort where we were married. It was so beautiful. It is nestled into the landscape with beautiful mountains in the background and they had tons of flowers everywhere. We took a walk around and talked about our special day, almost three years ago now. The boys enjoyed the walk, although they missed the significance of it of course. My husband and I really enjoyed it though. It brought back a lot of very sweet memories.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

"I know we are encouraged to praise as we go through our trials and tribulations but it sure is hard to do sometimes." That's for sure. I'm so happy that, as a follower, I can throw my little temper tantrums every so often and say, BUT WHY, Lord?? I have done it on more than one occasion, let me tell you.

I'm hope your Mom started feeling better today. And regression? I could write a book about it. It is so incredibly challenging. I did the same thing, questioning myself. But, honestly, I believe sometimes there's no trigger to these things and kids just ebb and flow. Hang in there :) We'll be praying for your Mom.