Thursday, October 18, 2007

October 18, 2007 - Halloween Plans






I really had not planned to do Halloween with the boys this year.  I just thought they are so young, they won't really get it and all of the costumes I had seen seemed very expensive. Today we were at Target, clothes shopping for warm clothes for the upcoming cooler weather, and I happened to see that they had some cute costumes that were less expensive than any of the others I had seen.


So, we have a change of plans.




 



When we got home, the boys wanted to try them on. They really enjoyed looking at themselves in the mirror in their costumes.

2 comments:

ChandraJoy said...

Mom made Allisyn Halloween costume. We probably aren't going to do much, just walk around the neighborhood a little. I have to finish some stuff on it before I can get some picture.

The boys look absolutely adorable in their costumes!! I understand about not eating candy, but I'm sure they will have fun just being out and doing some visiting.

Melissa said...

Very cute!!