Sunday, October 21, 2007

October 21, 2007 - The Many Uses of Duct Tape

We use duct tape much more often now that we have children. Just today I used it for taping some rubbery stuff to the bottoms of the boys' slippers and also to the front wheel of the new, small big-wheel toy that I bought yesterday with birthday money from my brother. I also mentioned in an earlier post how I used duct tape for fixing noisy toys. It really is a multi-purpose product and I would be lost without it:).

Ben is now in the mode of asking "bye bye?" every morning after breakfast. If I tell him no, we are not going bye bye, he is very sad. I can't quite figure this out because the only place we have been lately has been to various stores and he really dislikes shopping, as I have mentioned before. Ben is also still on the hunt for spiders (or "bibbies", as he says - the first 'i' is pronounced like the 'i' in spiders) and I frequently hear him clapping his hands, while saying "bibby, bibby", because he thinks he sees a spider. Nick will usually join in with the clapping and sometimes with the "bibby" chant, even if he has no idea where the spider is. They are good teammates, those two. They're pretty funny.

Two more days until the husband is back, and counting (I think I am half way there now...or maybe I am just half way here...something like that:).

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Our PT said kids start learning how to pedal at almost 3 years of age. So they have time.