Monday, October 15, 2007

October 15, 2007 - Uh Oh

The boys are now really into saying "uh oh" about everything. They drop something and say "uh oh". They shove their milk over on the table (on purpose - thankfully it has a lid and straw) and say "uh oh". They drop food on the floor, sometimes on purpose, and say "uh oh". It is very cute to hear them say this but, I am quickly coming to the point where, when I hear an "uh oh" coming from the other room, I dread to see what I will find when I go to investigate. Fun times!

The other word that they have picked up on is "ouch", since they have heard me say it a few times. It is amazing how many words they know now. We were looking at a book last night and Nick pointed to a picture of a campfire in the book and said "fire". I was surprised to hear that one. Normally I am the one who knows more of their words and who knows when they learn a new word, since I am with them most of the time but I didn't know they knew that one yet.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think about you and your mom a lot. Hope she is doing better.

I know that uh-oh word too well. It is a word we all dread hearing.

I will email you the website of the lady who does the searches. Her costs are on there, but it all depends on how many families are doing a search in the same regions to help cut down on costs.