Sunday, July 01, 2007

July 1, 2007 - Mmmmmm

Today is a lazy day at our house, at least it is for me anyway:). My husband is NEVER lazy. He is the hardest working person I know, he enjoys working around the house, and also his real job, very much and he hardly ever takes a break. His idea of a break is either a 15 minute nap (literally), a fast bicycle ride (for exercising the heart muscle) or reading medical articles. He does enjoy watching movies though, although we have only been out to the movies once since the arrival of our two sons. We usually rent one movie on the weekend.

The kiddos woke up this morning around 8:00 and I fixed them some banana pancakes. As he was eating, Nick kept saying "mmmmmmm"; it was really cute.  They both went down for nap around 11:30. Ben woke up at 1:30, which was his typical 2 hour nap. Nick is still sleeping and it is now 3:30!! (just got to thinking about how long that was so I went up stairs to check on him again and he had just woken up:).

Ben went to Home Depot with his daddy so it's just Nick and I right now. Nick is sitting next to me dipping crackers in his yogurt and saying "mmmmmmm". He really likes his yogurt.

Ben and daddy are home, Nick is finished with his yogurt and is standing at the window singing...sure sounds like singing anyway. I must go. Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday.

3 comments:

6blessings said...

It was great meeting you yesterday. We enjoyed our visit. Hope our crew didn't overwhelm you too much. B and N are such cuties. You have a precious family.

ChandraJoy said...

Hey Lea! I decided to sign up for an account so I can leave you and now Jana messages! I think I'm going to go venture forth and find out how to set up a blog here too! I can cut and paste from my other blog! I'll let you know when I figure it out!

ChandraJoy said...

Ok, I have now have one set up! www.hurlbutfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com.