Tuesday, July 03, 2007

July 3, 2007 - Anticipation



Here is Nick, excited about his tower and anxiously anticipating the knock-it-down phase.












Anxious Anticipation.




















Here is Ben, just having eaten most of his broccoli, but leaving his PB&J sandwich. I even waited to serve the broccoli a little later in the meal, hoping they would eat more of their sandwich for the protein. These boys LOVE broccoli. I think they are on to me on the delayed veggie servings now, so it's not very effective these days.













And here is Nick, eating his bowl of broccoli. I believe this is probably their favorite veggie, although I've yet to find one they didn't like.

Yesterday I served mac & cheese first and, once again, delayed serving their veggie a bit. As soon as I served the veggie, they quit eating the mac & cheese and only ate the veggie, asking for more when they had finished. Maybe they should be in the book of World Records for Best Veggie Eating Toddlers or something.

2 comments:

Deb said...

That is amazing! 2 little guys eating broccoli. You could try mixing the broccoli in the mac & cheese, but from the sound of it they'd just pick it out! :o)

Jana H said...

Oh Lea, your pictures are so cute. I can't believe how big the boys are. They're growing up so fast.