Sunday, July 01, 2007

July 2, 2007 - Skinny Dipping Babies

The boys and I spent some much needed time outside, playing in the yard today. The boys played in the yard, while I cleaned out the gunky, overflowing pool. The boys played in the sandbox, while I pulled weeds from one of the flower beds. By then, they were getting hot, since it was very humid with no wind here today. So I filled the pool with about two inches of water, stripped them down and let them play in the water. The water was really cold so I knew that more than two inches would be too cold for them but they really had fun splashing around in that small amount of water and it helped them cool off a bit. I think they enjoyed running around naked for a little while and nobody had any accidents during that time so, good for me:). It was so cute to watch them play. What a sweet, cute age.

2 comments:

Jana H said...

Lea, I would email you my email address, but I don't know your email address. So you tell me what to do.

Jana H said...

Hey, Lea. It's me again. I wanted to ask you what time you were going to be coming down to the farm on Wednesday. I hate to say that I'm working from 11-5 so I probably won't get to see you very much, but at least I saw last week. You should come down to the pizza place though while you're here and see where I work. Anyway, I don't go to work until 11 so mayble I'll get to see you, maybe not. Anyway, you should check out my blog because I have another post.