Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 26, 2007 - Second Night Time Duty

Ben woke up around 2:30 am and I gave him another dose of motrin. I rocked him for a while and put him back down around 3:00 am. He seemed ready to go back to sleep and did not protest, although Nick heard us and stood up crying in his crib. So I held him for a minute also. So, the sick child didn't make a peep when I left the room but the well child was crying; not for long though.

Nick really is such a people person. He likes to be with people. So when Ben is well and is running around playing with toys, Nick is happy to run around too, playing with toys and they are almost always together, doing whatever they are doing. I think Nick feels a little lost when he doesn't have Ben to play with.  I am so glad they have each other:).

3 comments:

kate said...

I'm so sorry you've all been ill! Take good care of everyone--including yourself.

I *love* thunderstorms, too!

Melissa said...

I hope everyone feels better soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.