Thursday, June 21, 2007

June 20, 2007 - Fun at the Sprinkler Park

Today, we went to the park to play. As it turns out, the water sprinkler park was on and there were two other little children playing in it. Ben and Nick wanted play in the water too but didn't have swim suits.  So I took off the shirts they were wearing and let them run around in the water in their shorts and sandals. They had a ball and it was really fun to watch. They laughed so much and really enjoyed playing in the sprinklers.

It was a fun morning and I will be looking forward to going back to the water park soon, since it is really close to our house.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

glad things are going well with the parenting and behavior. I know how 2 can really get you going. I have lost my cool a couple times and yelled, which I hate to do, but sometimes you just lose it. Take deep breaths.