Thursday, September 27, 2007

September 27, 2007 - Reluctant Poser

I was trying to get a few pictures of Nick, while I was
 trying some of his new clothes on for size. Ben was with me when I was shopping so I tried them on him in the store. Nick likes putting on the new clothes but then does not want to take them off. He was also not very cooperative in my picture taking endeavor.


In this picture, I think he was trying to undo the rolled up pant legs. I have to roll them up a couple of times. I may have to break out the ole' sewing box and tack them in place to get them to stay up. If any of you have an easier solution, I am all ears. I'm not much of a fan of sewing, sadly enough. I wish I was because I would love to be able to sew some dress up costumes for the boys but, oh well. That's the way it is.









So, he started out happy enough and was actually posing for my camera work. As you can see, these jeans are pretty big on him. The smallest size that The Children's Place sells in adjustable waist band jeans is 24 months, which are really big on my little guys. But at least they will be able to wear them for a long time.
















It didn't take long before he was bored with my picture taking and ready to move on to other more interesting things.















When I tried to get him to pose "just once more" for me, this was the response I received. You may not be able to tell very well but he is definitely NOT smiling. Needless to say, I gave up soon after this:).

No comments: