Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18, 2010

Today was beautiful, sunny and 70 degrees. Tomorrow will be the same. Saturday, the first day of spring, will be in the mid-thirties and we are expected to get 1 to 2 inches of snow. Monday will be 60 degrees and Tuesday will be back to 70 degrees. (I didn't catch Sunday.) Happy first day of spring and enjoy the snow. Isn't that funny?

My foot is doing fine, although the not driving / staying home thing is a bit monotonous. I go back to the doctor one week from Monday.

The boys were playing outside on the driveway today. There was a bucket of sand in the garage that had been used on the ice/snow on the driveway. They put sand in the gas tank of our van. Not a good thing. We had to have it towed to the dealer ($50). It will cost $600 to $700 to fix it. Needless to say, the dad was not a happy camper about this bit of naughtiness. I was not home so, thankfully, I have no involvement:). They are such quick, busy beavers at 4 years old, aren't they? :).

1 comment:

kate said...

Oh, your poor stepmom! I'm sure you wish you could be there.

(And yikes on the car.)