Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November 26, 2008

I have another cold. The boys seemed to have it a bit but don't seem to be as impacted by it as I am. I felt pretty good yesterday and was able to get a lot done but today I am not feeling well at all. I had thought that this might be a better year for us regarding colds but this is already round two so now I'm not so sure after all.

The husband begins his two weeks of in-service duty at the hospital tomorrow morning so we will not be going to my family's Thanksgiving get together. This means he has to do rounds in the mornings for two weeks straight (including weekends) and then is on call for a big part of each day and for the entire day/night on certain days. It is never a fun time and we are always relieved when it is over.

But, on the bright side, we have been invited to share Thanksgiving dinner with some friends and our kids like to play with their kids so we will all have a good time.

Woops, kids just woke up from nap. Gotta run!

No comments: