Thursday, June 11, 2009

June 11, 2009

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. We have been very busy and I am very tired. Glad tomorrow is Friday. I will start posting again soon. Thanks for your patience.

A couple of cute things, so I don't forget. We were driving the hour and a half to my mom's house yesterday. The boys were listening to their music. Nick was singing, as usual, and then he said, "Come on Ben, sing with me!".

They have been very into the Veggie Tales scene these days and my nephew also gave them two Veggie Tale music CD's yesterday. They were listening to one of the CD's this morning. I put it on at their request and then headed to the bedroom to make my bed. I came back to find they had pulled out chairs from the kitchen table (the CD player is on the kitchen counter) and were sitting there, enjoying their music, while playing with a toy. It was very cute. Later, long after the music had been turned off, I heard Nick singing about carrots, tomatoes and celery as he was walking through the kitchen.

Oh the cuteness. They are so sweet (most of the time:).

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Lea,

The day will come when you are walking through the grocery store with no kids in tow and you will be singing - "If you like to talk to tomatoes, if a squash can make you smile..." I had to laugh at myself.