Friday, April 18, 2008

April 18, 2008 Part 2

I meant to post more pics the other day so here they are:

Ben, Nick and Papa, blowing out Papa's birthday candles. We were on our way home from running errands one day this week and, out of the blue:
Ben: "Papa, Mimi?"
Me: "Papa and Mimi are at their house".
Ben: "Papa, Mimi, cake?"
Me: "yes, we had cake with Papa and Mimi when we were at their house, didn't we?"
Nick: "Kaky?"
Me: "yes, Aunt Kathy had cake with us too."

They remember things at the funniest times.

They like to do this because they see the dad do it sometimes.





















And this is Nick, pretending that his baby spinach is an airplane. They are both very into pretending that their food is an animal or truck or plane or whatever. It makes for a very interesting meal.

I have really set their expectations now so that every time they sit down for breakfast, lunch or snacks, they want me (or the dad, on weekends) to read to them while they eat:).

I don't know if I mentioned that the dad didn't like the sticky-uppy hairdo on N so we are not doing that anymore.

That's all for now folks. I need to take more pictures. I have not been doing to well with this lately.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

kevin recalls things hours and days later too. funny.