Thursday, May 10, 2007

May 10, 2007

We have had a lot of rain lately and have been house-bound quite a bit. After reading the book "What's going on in there?" (discussed in the last post), I have been especially occupied with ensuring the boys are engaged and challenged. So one day they seemed a little bored with their toys (or maybe that was me:) and I had read that all kids love tents so I created a "tent" for them to play in.

They loved it. They pushed and pulled toys through the tent/tunnel and went around and around. It was high enough that they could walk through it. I crawled through it a few times too and they thought that was fun.








We had a fun time and a nice thing for me was that I was able to put it away when they were napping and they didn't think twice about when they woke up. They never missed it but they sure enjoyed it while it was up. We'll do it again on another rainy day.

1 comment:

MMrussianadoption said...

cute idea. I will have to try that one soon.