Thursday, May 17, 2007

May 17, 2007 - Little Boys Big Personalities







"Hello? Hello?"  The Ball Phone.

















"Hello?? Hello??"  The Block Phone.













"Hello?? Hello??"  The Ball Phone....again.













The Different Faces of Nick:


Content. Enjoying the thumb and lovey.








Not content:).  The fit throwing routine.

Yesterday he was throwing a fit in the kitchen about something. I moved where I could not see him. He got up, moved over to where I could see him again, sat down and started throwing his fit again. I moved into the living room and, again, could not see him. He moved into the living room where I could see him again and started again.  I asked him if he wanted to sit in the "chair" (time out chair). He shook his head no and stopped.

 When he starts to throw a fit and he sits down on the hardwood floor and then lays his head down very carefully before really starting to throw his fit. He learned very quickly that it hurts to hit your head on the floor.

He might just be the cutest little fit-thrower I have ever seen:).








The Silly Boy.  Thankfully, his fits normally don't last long and he is usually more like this. He is a funny kid with a great sense of humor. He cracks me and Ben up at times.
















Ben, playing with the pig and the barn. They both love playing with the barn and barn animals.











Ben loves loves loves people to read to him and gets upset if he brings a book to you and you don't pick him up and read it to him immediately.

 There are times when I am working in the kitchen and I see him sitting and looking at books, turning pages and talking to himself. He will do this for quite a while.

It is so interesting to see their little personalities develop and emerge. I love it. You just never know what surprise you are in for each day. Life is definitely an adventure with these two little guys.  Have I mentioned I love being their mom!!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

so cute... Livi pretends to talk on the phone as well. Its so nice to see you back blogging and sharing your journey

Jennefer said...

I can't see where to comment on your newest post, so I am doing it here. I wanted to say AMEN to your cleaning philosophy. This is how I feel as well. However, there is one exception- I found that I actually clean the bathroom more with Pineapple than before- because I have to stay with her in the bathroom when she is taking a bath- I get bored in there after awhile- so I clean the bathroom. It never looked so good.

Your boys look so big! What a fun outing with the animals!