Wednesday, February 28, 2007

February 28, 2007 - Ben's Black Eye & Pics of MaMa




It's hard to believe our sons have been home for over a month now.  They sure are growing and changing fast!

Great Grandma Rilla gave them these cute little overalls.












Nick's newest thing is that he will go to the fridge and look at me when he wants a drink from his sippy cup. He also goes to his high chair when he wants something to eat. He knows where the snack food is kept and will stare at that cabinet when he wants something from there.










Ben walks long distances now, across a couple of large rooms and around the kitchen island. He is much better at maintaining his balance, although he still falls once in a while. He still holds his hands above his head with his fingers crossed. He will resort to crawling when he wants to get somewhere real quickly.











Ben recently hit his cheek on a small table and is now sporting a black eye. Poor little guy. He doesn't seem to notice it though and it sure has not slowed him down.

I specifically got a round table so that this would be less likely to happen.  Joke's on me.





This is my mom (MaMa) with the boys.

She and my sister came to visit for my birthday.  Her birthday is the day after mine so we always plan a small celebration together.  My sister is so sweet to bring mom and come to visit us at least day every other week.  We all love their visits.
My sister is really great with kids and all kids love her.  She is so great to get down and play with them.  And mom loves to read to the boys.  They love that.






3 comments:

Tonya said...

My boys are always banged up. It goes with being a boy:):):).

6blessings said...

As always, the boys pics are precious! BTW, the sleep issue thing was definitely handled right. You are a tremendous mother. Way to go!

Melissa said...

they are very cute. I am so happy they are progressing nicely.