Sunday, February 04, 2007

February 5, 2007 - Rocky Rocky Ben








Ben enjoys looking at books. They both know what "book" is now and Nick tries to say it. They love books and will bring them to us often for us to read to them, although they don't always stick around for us to finish.













Ben is so pleased that he can climb into this chair and rock himself.  Nick and Ben both like this little chair, although Nick likes to stand in it, so we have to keep an eye on him. This chair belonged to my sister and brother (twins) when they were little and I used it too.  It continues to be passed around and down through the generations.





2 comments:

6blessings said...

The new pics are so sweet. The boys are absolutely adorable. Again, I'm glad all is progressing so well. They sound like normal kids, trying to see how much they can accomplish and how far they can push mom's buttons. Again, congratulations on your beautiful family.

Melissa said...

they are just so cute. I missed so many of your latest pitures and posts. I think my little one is trying to say block, and uh-oh. Only he can only say the uh part. Hopefully soon he will be speaking.