Tuesday, February 09, 2010

February 9, 2010 Part 2

Yesterday Nick ran to the bathroom but he had waited too long and he had an accident on the floor, right in front of the toilet. I was in the kitchen and he yelled to me that he had had an accident. I yelled back (in a sweet voice) that he knew what to do. He complained once, and not very loudly, that he needed help but that was all he said.

The next thing I heard was Ben, yelling from upstairs, telling Nick to come see something. And then I heard Nick yell back, "Ben! Sorry! I'm busy cleaning up a pee pee mess!". I couldn't help but laugh and I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget.

And then I asked Nick how he was doing. He was doing a great job with a great attitude so I went in and helped him a bit and he was back to his playing in no time.

Yes, we need to do something about the yelling in our house:).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[... ] is other interesting source of information on this subject[...]

Jana H said...

Lea, thank you so much for your words of wisdom. It is getting easier, and now I'm just so busy with papers and projects that it takes my mind off of it. I'm also going out with some girls tomorrow night, so that will be so nice to get out of this town.

It is hard, but God keeps showing me that he loves me. Life may stink sometimes, but he is ALWAYS in control. There is a purpose in this, but I'll have to wait to find out what that is. It just hurts, but I know God will heal that hurt.

Thank you for your prayers. You can just keep praying. I'm just so super busy I can hardly breathe. I love you so much. Talk to you later.

Love, Jana