Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 22, 2009

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. We have had a busy week. We received the first draft of the house plans so the majority of my spare time has been spent going over it with a fine tooth comb and making lots of changes. We met with the architects today to go over them and they had more suggestions also. The husband and I both felt it was a great meeting and we are really liking where the plans are headed. I am anxious to see the next iteration, which should be ready sometime next week.

We had another weekend of open houses. On Saturday, the husband managed the open house while the boys and I drove up to my sister's house for a visit. My niece was in from college so we got to see her, along with my nephew, brother-in-law and my mom. The boys really enjoyed it and it was nice to get away from the open house. Turns out we didn't miss much. There had only been one couple come through. When we got home, we all went out for dinner and then it was time for hair cuts and baths. The boys really needed hair cuts badly. Their hair was longer than it had ever been.

This coming weekend we have company coming in from K.C. We are very excited and looking forward to their visit. It will also be nice to have a weekend off from open houses

I have been staying up to late lately, going over house plan stuff and searching the internet for tips and info about designing a house. I am falling asleep now and it is before 9:00pm. I am heading to bed early tonight.

Good night.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

hope your house sells soon