Wednesday, February 04, 2009

February 4, 2009

We seem to be mostly over our cold stuff so that is great. I think this is one of our fastest recoveries ever and am very thankful.

I took the boys to the mall today to let them play in the kids play area. It had been a long time since we had been there and they had a lot of fun. I sat there with a smile on my face, thinking about the times they had played there when they were so small and I had to watch them like a mama-hawk to ensure they did not get trampled upon by the bigger, faster kids. Now I have to watch them like a mama-hawk to make sure they don't trample the little ones.

They are growing up too fast!!

2 comments:

ChandraJoy said...

Glad everyone is feeling better. We are also trying to revamp our budget. We do really good for a while and then we slack off. Sorry to hear about the potential pay cut. I pray it doesn't come to that. (((HUGS)))

Jana H said...

I'm so happy the boys are feeling better. It's no fun to be sick. Will be praying for you and the dad about the whole money thing. Sometimes, if you're a college student, it's better not to have any money because then you don't have to worry about spending it. Ha ha. Just a little comic relief. Love you all.