Friday, January 02, 2009

January 2, 2009 Part 2

I thought it would be fun to do a comparison post, so here are some pictures of the boys from last Christmas (our first Christmas together and home for one almost year) and this Christmas.

That was then:
(Ben was not ready for Nick's hug:). If you click on the picture, you can see it better.
This is now:
The dad didn't want them to hold hands but I thought it was cute (I suggested it:).

And a few more....
That was then:
This is now:That was then:
This is now:
That was then:
And this is now:
Now wasn't that fun?? Boy oh boy, have they changed over the past year or what?? Both sets of pics were taken on the Sunday before Christmas, as we were getting ready for church.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how much they've grown and changed!

musicmommy3 said...

Those aer GREAT! Thanks for sharing those. They are such good friends. :)

Tonia said...

Your boys are cuties!

Thanks for visiting my blog - and here are some answers to your ?'s

"play science" was a typo (oops!) and should read "play scenes".

I have an animal study I posted that I think you could use with your boys. I did it last year with my daughter using "All about Animals around the World" from Evan-Moor publishing and some other resources.

Here's the link - http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg365m3k_17g3n6xqcx

The first six weeks are more difficult than the rest but you could easily save those lessons for the end or even just skip them (they use the book I wrote about yesterday - Learning about Animals). The rest of the lessons focus on habitats and six animals that live in each.

Hope this helps!

kate said...

They look like little BOYS now! Where did those babies go?