Thursday, March 22, 2007

March 22, 2007 - Oops, long lost April!

Confession: The following events occurred in April of 2007, during which time I was pretty sick with pneumonia so I didn't blog much.  One cannot go back and create blog posts and have them show up in the blog at a long ago date (to my knowledge).  I didn't want to lose these memories so I am putting them on this date of a post that I was going to delete, since it was not about the boys.






Nick, the comedian.





Ben, the dog trainer:).


Nick, the mower.

Ben, the mechanic.

Nick, the ball player.




Nick and Ben, playing with some favorite toys.













A visit to Great Grandma Rilla's house. Aunt Kathy, giving Ben and Nick a ride on Grandma Rilla's walker.  Ben is hugging a bunny.















The dad built the boys a wonderful sandbox.  They love it!









First time playing with Playdoh. Daddy is so funny!!
























































No comments: