Wednesday, March 14, 2007

March 14, 2007 - All Done!

The ladies from my Bible study gave us a baby shower recently.

The boys didn't quite know what to think but they sure liked the toys.

Yesterday I was looking all over the house, including under the furniture for the little cow that goes with the barn set and I finally found it in the bottom of the toy basket.  Today Nick was looking for it (it is his favorite). He got down on his hands and knees and was looking under the furniture, like he had seen me do.  So cute:).  They learn so fast!

When they are finished eating, they now like to hold up their hands and say "all done".

Ben is walking really well all over the place, all the time. He does circles around the kitchen island. He is so funny to watch.

I love the expression on his face in this picture.  He makes this expression a lot.

Around 7:00 this morning I heard Zoe the cat on the baby monitor meowing at the top of her lungs. Apparently she spent the night with the boys last night and was ready to get out, which I rushed to accommodate just before she woke them up. (Note to self: Must be more careful about not locking up cats in baby room:).





2 comments:

Allison said...

Don't be too hard on yourself if you occasionally lose patience with the boys. You're human and it's a lot of work when you're as dedicated a mom as you are. I pray daily for patience and to be a loving and gentle mother. Your children will know you love them and also learn that mom has her limits too. I think you're doing a great job.

Melissa said...

We have all fallen into that at least once (raising our voices). It is ok. Kids are resilient and they need boundaries. Sometimes you need to raise your voice to get your point across. Moms are allowed to have bad days too. I am here for you if you need to chat Lea.