Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 27, 2009

Staying busy around here these days.

- Saturday we had four couples come through to see the house.
- Sunday we had around 10 or 11 (I lost count) come through.
- Monday and Tuesday we had Realtor showings
- I will be cleaning all day tomorrow for open house this weekend
- Boys and I went to the zoo on Tuesday and had lots of fun
- Nick is now sick with cold-like symptoms and fever that comes and goes
- I'm not feeling great either; very tired and sinuses are not good
- Called 6 references for two architects and got 5 voice mails; waiting to hear back.
- Made a list of all changes we want to the plan we like. Looking forward to meeting with architect, hopefully next week sometime.
- We close on our lot tomorrow afternoon.
- Now we just have to sell the house, although I have been praying that it will happen in God's perfect timing.
- The boys and I were able to stay home all day yesterday and today and chill, with no preparations for showing the house either day. It was quite a relief, especially with Nick sick and me not feeling 100%.

That's my quickie update. Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Jana H said...

Lea, I'm glad things are going well. Hope you guys get to feeling better. Being sick is no fun. I'll be praying for you. I miss you all so much. With all my love.