Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 10, 2012

I thought I would post some pictures of our history timeline for others to see.  I put this on the wall in our hallway with painter's tape and a level. I modeled it after another I had seen somewhere that is available for purchase and I used their dimensions and time increments.

In retrospect, I should have made it longer and wider and I wish I had broken the time increments down further for our ancients study.  I used timeline figures from Home School in the Woods so maybe their figures are larger than the ones for the kit after which I modeled my timeline.  Anyway, here it is:




 

3 comments:

Jana H said...

Hello!!! I know it's been forever and too long. I love the timeline. That is such a cool idea. I'm sure the boys love it too. I miss you guys, and I can't wait to see you next week. I hope you're all doing well. P.S. I did update my blog. My mom said you said I needed to do that. :) Give everyone my love. See you soon.

sana said...

i love this site.. admin of this is very talented.i like his work,his efforts are to be praised,,nice work man Keep it up

i will see it,any update may be according to my need. thanks

i like this site,,good ..nice one admin..gud efforts for posts/

Online Shopping,Tablets,Pc's,Mobiles and much more

EARN MONEY ONLINE

Get Free Backlinks

Live Entertainment
Live News
Live Movies
Live sports

Online Chat Room Free

see what you are using.All your information on internet,its Surprise

tolga uysalcan said...

Çilingir hizmeti Nice a song Maltepe Çilingir
A published My Blog thanks