Tuesday, November 06, 2007

November 6, 2007

The only one at our house who recognizes the recent time change is my husband. The boys are I are all still on our old schedule. I am moving towards the new schedule faster than the boys though and that's not a good thing. So today, I got up earlier and got moving, since I know the boys will be awake much earlier than their normal 8:00.

I have a lot of catching up to do on posting. I have yet to post about our trick-or-treating adventures, since I was busy posting about Ben's surgery. (He is doing great, by the way. Most of the time he is not aware of the "boo boo" on his face and he hardly ever touches it.) I also have to post about Nick's little birthday party that we had on Saturday at my sister's house.

I woke up this morning, thinking about a conversation I had with another manager at work, before I quit my job, regarding stay at home mom's VS career mom's. I need to jot down some of these thoughts too, because it was a new perspective (to me) and kind of interesting. It's funny that I would wake up thinking about this, since I quit my job such a long time ago now (two years in December).

With that little preview, I must run, as I have a MOPS meeting this morning. I will post again later.

No comments: