Thursday, August 09, 2007

August 9, 2007 Part 2

So this hospital thing was not fun, it was a pain and I would not want to do it again. On the bright side of it though, I think Ben and I came out of it with a closer relationship, which is kind of funny, in an odd sort of way. If anything, I would have thought he would have been angry with me for leaving him but he has been more clingy and wanting only me since I have been home.

You might remember that, when we were in Russia, my husband carried Ben everywhere and I carried Nick everywhere because Nick was lighter than Ben. Up until the time I went into the hospital, I felt that Ben was more strongly attached, in some ways, to my husband than he was to me. I also felt that Nick and I had a better attachment than Ben and I did and it really bothered me a lot. As a matter of fact, I was praying about this before the hospital adventure. The moral of that story is be careful what you pray for because you just might get it:). I think maybe I should have been a bit more specific during my prayer time:).

Actually, I am very happy that Ben and I have a closer relationship now. It is an answer to prayer and it just makes me feel so much better. God definitely answered my prayer AND He used a very bad situation and brought something good from it. It doesn't get much better than that.

1 comment:

6blessings said...

God has a great way of using all circumstances to grow us and change us. I'm glad something good came of your sickness. Hope you get better every day! Loved all of the adorable pics below. They are just so incredibly cute! The kids still talk about them.